Nice place in West Harbour with Garage available - $200 p/w

Roman

Hi all,

I am moving house and the remaining members of my existing household are looking for a new flatmate. 

You'll have access to half of a double garage to store a car, which is always hard to find.

Really nice place with two female flatmates who are good fun.

Really close to motorway onramps, takes me ~25 mins to get to work in Penrose when leaving early in the morning.

Some people here have visited my house for drinks etc and can attest to what it's like.

Not really suited to someone who's going to make a racket at every hour of the day and have a dozen projects scattered around the place...

But if you've got an older car that you need to keep out of the rain etc and want a nice place to live with some good people. This is the ticket!

More details and pictures in the Trademe ad, would be $200 p/w if wanting the use of the Garage otherwise $180 p/w. 

You can contact me if you have any questions, but as I do not live there anymore it's probably best to contact current residents via the trademe ad.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=1174983049&ed=true

Thanks

• Like 1