Rt104 corona brake upgrade

Matteybean

Hey guys.

I've got an Rt104 corona with an 18rg in it currently in the process of collecting

Will replacement slotted/drilled rotors with some good fluid and pads be sufficient?

I've searched the Internet and this forum with not much luck. Few options Apprantly bolt in? But not a lot of info on it either.

Apprantly YN87 hiace with twin pot calipers are straight bolt ins but yet to confirm. St185 celica ? Rx7 calipers with Peugeot hubs ?

I haven't done any brake upgrades in the past so all is new to me.

Thanks for help

Did an RT87 few years ago.

Ended up with custom vented rotors from a chap in the South Island with MR20 Turbo calipers on adapters at the front and early EVO disc setup on the back.

I spent two days going through catalogs at Taranaki Brake and Clutch (mate owns it) and found nothing that worked as a package, found vented rotors but no calipers with the right offset or good calipers but no rotor that worked with it etc. This of course needs a cert.

Your Corona might be different enough that there's something to bolt straight on but if not there are other options.