UPDATE FOR ANY PLANNING TO MEET FOR CONVOY UP!! Ford and classic and collectable car day 24th Jan 2016

RS Eskie

Hey ya, anyone thinking of meeting up at the weigh station we are planning a 9.30 meeting time now. :-D

Hey all, haven't seen it mentioned here but there is the Ford & classic & collectable car day at the Kapiti school Rimu Road in paraparumu on this Sunday from 8.30 till 2pm.,gold coin entry for cars doesn't mention whether spectators have to pay.
http://www.kapiticoa...ctable-car-day/

If you happen to see a few small fords at the plimmerton weigh station around 9.30 your more than welcome to come and convoy up with us, that's if my plan works and others are able to make it, otherwise might just catch you there.

Also on the same day is a massive car gathering at Otaihunga domain, hot rods, classic and muscle cars,
is in the petrolhead magazine.          

I have removed the other two threads.

I wondered what happened to the one I posted in the UPCOMING EVENTS section after I posted the original in the Lower North Island section lol 

is a great way to keep out a lot of clutter on the forum :-)