Toyota Crown MS65 Power Steering Options

jtc3d

Man I would just wait and go for the factory stuff, its not unobtainable you just have to be patient. If you are keeping this thing for good I would track down a mid-sump also, much nicer end result.

You're in Oz right Spencer? 

Where are the good sites and places to keep an eye out over there? It's a much bigger market for this car, but I don't know where to look really. 

You're in Oz right Spencer? 

Where are the good sites and places to keep an eye out over there? It's a much bigger market for this car, but I don't know where to look really. 

You really have to figure this out yourself. But over here I would watch gumtree, ebay and ask on toymods. in NZ just trademe etc, ask on forums, message other cunts with crowns. You have to hustle to find parts for old cars they don't just fall in your lap, I used to have searches saved on yahoo japan for 60 series crowns (need a few different key words) cool shit shows up on there all the time. It may cost you $500 to get the factory shit but it will be way cleaner and reliable (IMO) over a column mounted electric job that you have to adapt yourself.

You really have to figure this out yourself. But over here I would watch gumtree, ebay and ask on toymods. in NZ just trademe etc, ask on forums, message other cunts with crowns. You have to hustle to find parts for old cars they don't just fall in your lap, I used to have searches saved on yahoo japan for 60 series crowns (need a few different key words) cool shit shows up on there all the time. It may cost you $500 to get the factory shit but it will be way cleaner and reliable (IMO) over a column mounted electric job that you have to adapt yourself.

Yeah man I understand all this. Just looking for a couple of site names for the Aussie market is all. By the look of it, I'm already looking in the right places.

Ta.

saw on an old forum that a hilux power steering box bolts in

Sweet. Sounds like something worth looking into. Thanks man, I'll post any progress I make on the thread.

Cheers for the info guys,plenty to keep me searching on!  :-D