Exhaust help

dave123456789

Hey guys I need a little help modifying a set of extractors to clear starter motor.

k3ptt5.jpg

The pipes on the right hand side need to be moved a little to the left and the two end pipes need to be on a bit more of a slight angle.

Anyone up for it? Ill obviously pay for your help. Will need to bring a welder and shit, I'm in pakuranga.

Cheers mate, Ill keep you posted to see what happens. Damn this car is starting to annoy me, Please just go together properly so I can drive around in the summer :(

I got heaps of cash to throw at this car so ill reward you nicely if you do indeed come give me a hand. Getting sick of sitting it it pretending to drive.

• Like 1

Coby is sending me a slightly different version of the manifold used in the Vauxhall Victor so will see if that makes any difference. Apparently moves the collectors further away which should clear engine and the first and last pipe don't come out so parallel so should fit. Hoping it turns up over the next couple of days and It fits.

Excellent service from Coby, ill have both to test and I just send the least fitting back.

• Like 2