anyone reassembled a cusco lsd before?

Roman

Hey,

After finding out that its actually designed to be adjustable, i pulled out my excessively grabby cusco 2 way lsd.

Rearranged the clutch plates to the 60% setting and removed 1 third of the springs which set the preload.

The part thats caught me out though! The lsd can be two way or one way, dependin on which cam profile you put the end of the cross gear thing in.

I want to set it to one way, but ive realised it can be set the wrong way around... so only giving lsd action under decel haha.

Does anyone know if the flat face of the cam profile needs to be pointing towards, or away, from the direction of rotation for accelleration?

Cant post a pic to explain at the moment, pc is fubar.

• Like 2

Ahhh thanks! I also found some pictures of a T series diff set to one way which had the flat face pointing left.

Ive set it to the softest possible setting now, and 1 way. so I figure I'll want to pull it back out to either rearrange the plates, or increase preload or whatever depending on how it goes. So not too much of a drama to switch it back to 2 way.

4xryihwt.j3w.jpg

• Like 2