Ox1 4g63T 1973 GTO

ox1

Looks like a decent project, if you are going to be feeding it a decent level of boost you should consider chucking some decent exhaust valves in that RVR head as they didn't get sodium filled valves like the evo's did and can let go with piston destroying consequences.

also unless i missed it what flavour of gearbox do you have stashed in there?

oh thanks didn't know about those valves. I choose that engine because of the cam sensor but I also have a vr4 head sitting in my shed that I was going use at some stage as I have got some 1680 injectors and 272 hks cams to help make some decent horse power once im happy with how it all runs. the gearbox is just an early l200 unit but I have a couple of little tricks use to try and extend the life of it as I have been told that will be the weak point

Im using for pot skyline brakes It was a swap that included suspension and steering components some of which some had to be custom made.i guess it really depends what you mean by easy but it wasn't just a bolt up thing if that helps