Bentley leather (connelly) seats for the upmarket workshop.

artyone

Wow, someones actually said I finish stuff (it's a thing in my family... if you ever finished anything!). But I suppose that is the real problem with making anything... it takes a whole long time before stuff gets finished but I think half of it is that people who have ideas... are usually there for the ideas, and if those ideas won't work, or won't work how one supposed then why finish them? Finishing stuff isn't important but having ideas work... that's important, at least in my book.

It's been a long slog though and it's still hard sometimes... I think what's worked best for me is allowing myself to know what bit's I like best, bring up the energy to be right there with whatever I'm doing, and if it's not there... don't bother. And I've almost completely stopped building things in my head. I kinda figure out the set of problems I might encounter then decide whether they'll be able to be got through when they appear but I don't take away all that problem solving before I've even started by planning the shit out of anything. 'Cause that sitting out on a sawhorse and scratching my head with a problem that needs to be solved then forgetting about it then having the way to do it just suddenly appear like it was so obvious... I live for that shit!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...