Mattts Brat style Volty of new-school oldness

Mattt

Hey guys

About 8 months ago i sold a car i've wasted way too much money on in the past on and with a part of that money bought one of these:

1995_volty_typeII_450.jpg

Same colour, everything.

For those of you who don't know anything about it. It's a GN250 with a different look. Mine was built in 2001 so it's abit underage for this forum but it's the right style. Because i want to ride it lots and work on it less i wanted a newer bike. One day i will have a bsa sloper (dream bike) but at the moment its ideal.

She has 5 gear things and a top speed of 120 down a hill with a tail wind.

I had it for about a week and welded a straight pipe on and upped the carb jet. This now meant it had more acceleration and souds pretty ace. But it's fucking loud!

A couple of weeks ago i got tired of riding it looking like it does and decided i was going to make it as cool as i could without spending any money. Just what i've got in the shed and what i pull of the bike.

So now it looks like this:

DSC_0197.jpg

DSC_0201.jpg

DSC_0203.jpg

DSC_0204.jpg

DSC_0208.jpg

DSC_0227.jpg

I would like to remind you this was all for fun. I think it took me about 6 hours to build. I haven't tried to certify it yet, no doubt it will need some shit done. I enjoy riding it alot more now though. It just feels more fun. I am going to get a set of bar end mirrors and a trumpet for the carby but otherwise i'm pretty happy with it. Actually looks better in real life. The only problem with the bike is that at 6'3 i look abit big for it:

DSC_0206.jpg

Don't worry. The stars been cleaned off ;)