Wheels of Fortune Pukekohe Sunday April 28

Guest shandawg

Guest shandawg

Hey guys - I just saw this event is back on again on Sunday the 28th of April

I went to the one the year before last and it was pretty interesting, got to do a few parade laps around the track, entry is free for exhibitors

Anyone keen?

Guest Snoozin

I think this could be a good plan, it's a charity event right?

AKL team, keen for a last hurrah before the weather turns completely rubbish?

Where can I find details as to how to exhibit etc?

Guest Orion

If I can commandeer Johnny Bravo's services for a day I may volunteer the Skyrine. It's well overdue for a paint freshen-up and Nats weekend didn't help any.

Guest autozoom

Hey Fellas, I'm pretty sure registration is still open until the 26th April http://www.wheelsoffortune.co.nz/page.php?ref=exhib I spoke to one of the organizers - Roy I think his name was and he was helpful but slow to reply to email. Might be worth trying, I registered 2 days ago...although mine was for a trade stand and not a car exhibit I'm pretty sure they'll be very accommodating and think the more the merrier.

I'll be there anyway with my trade stand, I'll be selling ignition gear including electronic ignition kits and if you come along and mention Oldschool I'll give 10% discount off the show price. I've not met very many of you from this forum so it would be good to say hi if you do come along.

Matt

Guest kiwi808

If not I have places in the Japanese Nostalgic Car section for anyone with Jap tin that wants to come along. Cars do not need to be in show condition, but do need to be oldish and or cool? Let me know whos keen and I'll see what I can do?

It's all weather dependant as I have cars that won't show on the day if there is even a tiny chance of a shower, so I need to know how keen people are and how weather dependant they are. It's totally fine to say "I'll come if it doesn't rain" as I will know in advance which cars may or may not turn up.

Oh, and all you have to do is park in our display. You don't have to hang around all day with us and make small talk. But your car will be stuck there till after the show closes (which is after the parade laps) which means you won't be able to come in park up and look around for an hour and then decide you want to take your car home. This may change if it pisses it down, but as a rule, you have to be there early, and leave late.

No booze/burn outs/silly stuff sorry. and sorry no ladas. Unless you put a Mazda badge on it for the day.

Guest Aaron

If not I have places in the Japanese Nostalgic Car section for anyone with Jap tin that wants to come along. Cars do not need to be in show condition, but do need to be oldish and or cool? Let me know whos keen and I'll see what I can do?

It's all weather dependant as I have cars that won't show on the day if there is even a tiny chance of a shower, so I need to know how keen people are and how weather dependant they are. It's totally fine to say "I'll come if it doesn't rain" as I will know in advance which cars may or may not turn up.

Oh, and all you have to do is park in our display. You don't have to hang around all day with us and make small talk. But your car will be stuck there till after the show closes (which is after the parade laps) which means you won't be able to come in park up and look around for an hour and then decide you want to take your car home. This may change if it pisses it down, but as a rule, you have to be there early, and leave late.

No booze/burn outs/silly stuff sorry. and sorry no ladas. Unless you put a Mazda badge on it for the day.

Count me in if possible.

Guest Snoozin

I've already told Gavin I'll be showing up in El Cedrico, so will see you there... what time are you arriving? Wanna meet on the way and convoy?

Guest kiwi808

I've already told Gavin I'll be showing up in El Cedrico, so will see you there... what time are you arriving? Wanna meet on the way and convoy?

Hell yes. I'll be heading from the Shore so just pick a spot between here and there and we'll convoy. Not quite sure what time I'm suppose to get there so will sort that out and get back to you.