Daves 73 Triumph 2500tc discussion

Muncie

Feckin awesome been trying to get a hq sump which has been surprisingly dead end till I did a search today. 250$ brand new with pickup and gaskets from oz to my door. Yus suits me fine 2 weeks till I can drop in oh well new is better than old and scraped to shit.

• 2 months later...

Shit Just Arrived at the observation my Holden v8 conversion has passed the point of no return. all factory mounts are gone holden mounts are reaching out to their now new cast iron missing family members...... oh and i bought a full triumph driveline to get the car running again too  :compress:  a guy off trademe will be here for that at 8pm. sweet garage is looking bare now as the parts are all in the car.

• 3 months later...

Feckin awesome been trying to get a hq sump which has been surprisingly dead end till I did a search today. 250$ brand new with pickup and gaskets from oz to my door. Yus suits me fine 2 weeks till I can drop in oh well new is better than old and scraped to shit.

Where did you get the sump from? Also did you get a dip stick? I have a genuine sump with a pick up, the pick up looks nasty and a new one could be a good idea.