ke70 wags's toyota mark 2 of dezzziel

Mitch.W

yeah so i thought that i have a good weekend car (my gx71) but i wouldn't mind something like that but lush and cheaper on gas.

so i went and brought a mark 2 lx70 of john (CXGPWR) chea. turbo diesel and also i get all that mark 2 lushness red sude interior and all that stuff. shes pretty standerd at the moment just had the fuel turned up and a ct20 turbo on it i chucked on a nardi looking steering wheel on it and that it plans are alot lower some average 80's jap wheels,more boost, big exhaust, and lower raito diff. if anyone has a g series? (correct me if im wrong) diff head in like 3.7 raito or something would be sweet.

have some nice grainy iphone pics :) ill get more tomorrow when I've cleaned it.

img0527yo.jpg

img0525da.jpg

img0524i.jpg

img0523l.jpg

img0522qc.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Lx2MJiV.jpgSo lack of updates and good pictures. Long story short Somone broke into my issue and decided they wanted all our computers, Camara's, and iPods more then we did so yeah but I brought new wheels ssr mk1's 15x6.5 +18 with 195/50 for good ill get some pics with them on the car tomorrow going to get some 30mm spacers for the back and mabe 10-20 for the front depending how it sits once it's lowerd anyway pics! also! anyone know where i can get those nice long shank nuts in like black if you know what im talking about?chea

kfRkNmp.jpg

• 2 months later...
Guest ke70_wagon

sooo now im taking this thing to the nats thought i should tidy it up and lower it to make it look nice so first off i thought it should repaint the rocker cover. as it was looking ugly.

chucking some vht wrinkle black on it at the moment will get pics tomorrow

img0757wrr.jpg

img0759aq.jpg

then got a front lip of Brennan and what do you know! the non foglight mark 2 front end is a different length to a gx71 cressida and about 15mm wider so had to trim it up bait. mucked it up abit.. whoops.. ahwell still looks sweet

img0756oj.jpg

slapped some white paint on it

img0758d.jpg

still needs afew more coats then ill chuck it on tomorrow and lowering it tomorrow

discuss: //oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/36207-ke70-wagss-toyota-mark-2-of-dezzziel/page__hl__mark

Guest ke70_wagon

so its time this thing got low got some standerd ke70 sedan shocks (red ones) and standerd shocks (blue)

img0760mjm.jpg

and got some holden commodore springs and cut them down to the right height

img0767hy.jpg

img0766sa.jpg

and comparison to standerd/heavyduty towing springs

img0768ko.jpg

and for the front i took the struts out of my gx71 that are compressed springs and short shocks and mash that all together and you get low!!!

sits about 80-90mm off the ground stoked!!!

img0777gf.jpg

now all thats left to add is the front lip and spacers if i can find any and clean/poilsh and genral tidyup for nats!!!!

if you want better pics you'll have to come to nats and see it :P and thoughts of painting the sills white???

discuss: http://oldschool.co....-2-of-dezzziel/

Mitch

Guest ke70_wagon

boom! so painted the front lip and chucked it on. loving how it looks! and as you can see it tucks under the sides as a mark 2 is wider than a gx71!!

img0779j.jpg

img0781qm.jpg

also i love my fog lights :) and i got into the engine bay and decided to clean it! so its actually white now! i tucked afew wires into the gaurds but still alot of stuff in there! but its looking all nice for nats now it just need a poilsh and were good to go for the nats

discuss: //oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/36207-ke70-wagss-toyota-mark-2-of-dezzziel/

mitch

• Like 1