Slacker_Sam's 1986 Volvo 360GLT Eurotrash Spec

Slacker_Sam.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest logan360

Done burgers. not very comprehensive though but has a few photo's. and you will see my sunroof vent open in one. yes it does still work :P

Guest durty

Jealous, mine is siliconed shut, have been tempted to pull the mechanism on mine apart and see if I can get it working again. Guessing it leaked a bit though if they felt the need to cover it in silicone

Guest logan360

Yea 4 drains but even if clear like mine, the seal fails over time and water builds up on the assembly it self especially if parked on flat surface.

Guest logan360

I need to install some negative height adjustment too. but if i keep my 16's i can't lower front only back. front already seems lower than my other 360's though.

Guest durty

Yeah. The front is a pain. Mine is lowered about as far as it can go. Has an inch of travel with 13s with tiny tyres. To go lower would need major inner guard modification

Guest logan360

To keep my 16's i need spacers which my mate is making as the wheel hits the strut, need my guards rolled and some narrower rubber to stretch, all so my 16's fit properly.