1Gesus's Levin/Trueno/Supra..

1Gesus

Had another look at running the 1ggze cas with 1gge water outlet after seeing d.p.n.s do it. And also because i got this thermostat housing. Credit to mjrstar

DSCF1295_zpsodxbqthr.jpg

But making it all fit is another story. For all the material i had to take off left a hole in the housing, and its still pretty tight

DSCF1307_zpssyzjgcfr.jpg

So now im on the hunt for another 1gge thermostat housing. Because I want my engine bay looking like this:

DSCF1313_zpsoytidp9r.jpg

Maybe you fellas mentioned at the start of the post can enlighten me on the finer details to making this fit without making a hole

In other news, made up some turbo water lines. I'll put a sleeve on the on the goes down in between the manifold. But this meant my turbo oil feed hard line no longer fitted. 

20160226_174053_zpscz10mrha.jpg

20160226_173829_zpsblmh7xrm.jpg

• Like 3

• 7 months later...

So the ol 1g is running! Still a few issues to sort out. Mainly the ignition timing apparently changing when I turn it off then try to start again... I can't understand how it could though. Freaks me out. Anyway, here's a quick vid, shes a quiet thing and that's with only a dump pipe

• Like 1