87MKII's GX71 Mark II

thegreatestben

Tarran* lol, your caring..

yes I CAN! 8)

Sam, Did you check out the link with the photos that thegreatestben posted?

have seen many others of it too, seems she was a bit of an OS townbike/markII, many have had a turn!

But quailty owners there, :D if she could talk, she could definitely tell some stories im sure :lol:

Haha sorry "Tarran"! lol :D I told you my gramma is F**KN Shit :lol:

Yeah bro I cheaked them out. I was reading somewhere that the 1st owner Thegreatesben (i think) he blew up the og motor the 1st w.e he had it haha, so it makes me wonder how many KMz this engine has done. And also makes me wonder when the cambelt was last changed. *

Im pretty keen to do the cambelt myself but my im not sure if I have all the right tools with me down here in wellington. Could be getting myself into abit of a pickle if I go changing it with out doing abit of research. But realisticly, it shouldnt be too hard aye.?

Yeah I bet she could tell afew storys if she could lol. I Love it tho, its a sweet car to roll. Not many of them around witch is cool 8)

Hahahaha that crack my shit up. I swear to baby jesus that bitches dig the dirty Mark II.

Oh was it kingpin.. I couldnt remember, I just remember reading it somewhere that it got blown up. Its allgood, seems to run ok, but lately it has been going abit flat on acceleration.. Was talking to a frined and he thinks it may have something todo with High Tension Leads. Because A couple of them have already been replaced with 8mm ones. But then again it could be a number of things. Old cars aye!, fuckn money pits.