Newschool holden help....achtung J5!

HighLUX

Work ute is 07 rodeo VCDI turbo diesel thing, what would cause it to randomly cut out and then go into a limp mode and the engine light appear when you restart it?

At a guess its got something to do with the air intake sensor thingy because if I unplug it then plug it back in I will be fine again for a bit. It used to do it once every couple days but now you cant go 20mins without it doing it which is not good when it cuts out infront of 1800t of logs being pushed my way.

I'd be surprized if it were airflow meter related, most common (& similar sounding) problem we've been having is the fuel supply solenoid going a bit daft due to contamination/can't handle having much shit through it.

Theres been a couple different revised solenoids from memory that shouldn't shit the bed so easily, and a finer fuel filter available also.

Got a way to pull the codes from it?

Chuur

Hmmm sounds like it could be the problem as it does funny things like rev but very slowly like its not getting enough fuel then just comes right. Was guessing airflow related as it eats alot of dust

everyday, can you pull codes like toyota stz? or is it OBD2 blackmagic