WTB: Sparky to do some house/shedfitting, AKL

0R10N

Thought I might as well ask within OS first, to see if someone would like the extra business before I start flicking through the yellow pages and calling the first number my finger happens to land on.

are there any OS members with electrical nous who would be happy to undertake a couple of wiring and fitting jobs on my house and shed up here in Auckland?

Scope is as follows: need some sensor lights fitted to both the exterior of my house and the shed, a flouro mounted above where my werkbench is going to go (on its own separate switch), and eight flouros fitted to the shed's rafters in place of the incandescent bulbs which are there currently.

If willing I might also get you to run a length of cat6e from the house into the shed.

Timeframe will be sometime within the next six to eight weeks, so not straightaway.

PM if interested or if you have someone to recommend! Chur.

If you wanted to save money I assume you know that being the house owner you are able to carry out this work yourself.

Particularly if you were just swapping fitting for fitting(shed lights), seems a shame to pay someone a decent amount of money for something you can do in an hour or so.

I can understand not wanting to add new switch etc