Sub pickup Chch area, and bring to Nats if possible?

0R10N

Hey all, I'm eyeing up a Carrozzeria self-contained sub on Trademe for one of the many projects, but it's located in Chch and the seller is reluctant to ship due to size and fragility.

The auction closes this Friday 9th March; dependent on whether I win the auction or not, could anyone from the Chch area be able to pick up and bring to Nats? I'll be at trackday but not the rest of the weekend, so if I don't manage to see you I can probably get one of the Auckland boes to collect and transport the rest of the way back.

Can provide reimbursement for the hassle via interwebs banking, the usual deal, etc.

The sub is 894 mm wide × 87 mm tall × 386 mm deep, and weighs close to 15kg. From the looks of things it was designed to lie flat on the boot floor.

cheers

Ed

thanks for the offers of help guys. The unit weighs 15kg so definitely a bit too heavy for carryon, and it's over half the weight of a check-in bag too :doubt:

will keep an eye on the auction and update as necessary if I manage to nab it.