Vehicle evaluation - West Auck

anyone knows where i can go to get a valuation done? pref New Lynn area.

Need to update my insurance details but the insurance co. refuses to go from photos and receipts even tho they were happy to do it a couple of months ago :(

what should i expect to pay?

ta

Fast Fours in Grey Lynn?

they were completly useless when i needed a price on the Eterna.

but they justified themselves, by saying if the car was stolen or written off and the insurance company disputed the value, the valuer ends up in court and has to justify the price that they gave the car.

by the way, Swann Insurance just needed a couple of good pictures and we agreed on a value.

by the way, Swann Insurance just needed a couple of good pictures and we agreed on a value.

Yes and no, Swann insured my Charger for $26K based on a couple of pictures and they insured my Avenger for $4K but they won't let me up the value on my Avenger above $4k without a valuation even after I sent them invoices totalling over $15K

Avenga: Dean Motors in Pt Chev, might be signaged as Magnum motors. sweet, straightforward to deal with, $40+gst Gave me a fair value of what they'd ask if it was on the lot.

Also Enterprise New Lynn, 45+ but weekdays only, all islanders so not sure what they're like. Also F4s & Trubros are $100+.

Ive found it best to just give the car a clean and rock around LMVDs for a yarn, people just CBF'd over the phone plus better to see the car in the metal. peace