Levi's Cresta

Guest Zeb

Replace the idler arm assy/bush, its not expensive, it helped tighten up my steering a fair bit. Also you can adjust ya steering box play (may pay to get someone experienced in doing this).

The mounts should be the same between the NA and turbo 2J's... Ask ryanfels if he still has the plans for the mounts he used in his gx61.

BTW you still interested in those chrome trims?

http://www.performancecar.co.nz/article ... driven-148

Check the link above this car had the two tone stuck on. White vinyl. Could be a better option to save sanding and painting.

Waz's old cresta had three tone paint which looked pretty sweet, have a look for his old project thread, see what you think.

My idler arm was around $40, that was a few years back with mates rates.

I have a set of the plastic body mould strips spare if you want.

BTW Flares look sweet man you must be dying to get that rear window. Then a white cresta turns up on TM in chch... haha always the way :x did you buy it?

I dont mind the painting it gives me a chance to tidy up a few patches and I think I'll wet and dry back the top half and re clear that with the bottom.

I didnt buy that cresta in chch I was gutted to see that on there after hunting about for so long. The cost of getting it up here turned me off but would of loved to got hold of it. I'll just have to wait for the container so who knows when.

I'll be keen for those plastic body mould strips and those chrome sill trims....can gab them this saturday morning if that works for you?

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...