rs evo diff

LILVR4

sorry I should have mentioned the viscous LSD and plate LSD inner CV joints are different - the viscous LSD has one short stub and one long stub while the plate LSD has equal length stubs. You should be able to get away with just finding the inner CV joints to suit your specific diff without having to get the whole driveshafts, with exception of the VR-4 RS diff which doesn't use a tripod type inner CV joint like the rest do.

yes. now next time you have a VR-4 or evo problem and you feel the need to ask a question, don't ask it on oldschool, or at least don't clog up the tech section with threads - ask in the spam thread or something.

I'm sorry if this sounds negative but we would prefer the tech section will be filled up with helpful info on older cars, not stuff about modern plastic cars.

yea far enough to hopfuly i dont have anymore problems with them , never ever had a problem with my 78 sigma witch iv ownd 4 10years and has 570000km on clock , you missed a few words in your post #not stuff about modern peace on shit plastic cars#