new amp advice !

WildPlumDx

Please do not buy one of those v12 amps. got a few mates who have tried em out in the past, they work well apart from the fact that they keep on cutting out when u turn up the bass. tbh they dont work well at all. just stay well away from em :lol:

its ur decision mate. i got the 1400w 2 channel version of that panasonic one which runs my 1000w 12" rockford fosgate sub brilliantly, so i would assume that 4 channel would run those components pretty choice. not an expert tho

Please do not buy one of those v12 amps. got a few mates who have tried em out in the past, they work well apart from the fact that they keep on cutting out when u turn up the bass. tbh they dont work well at all. just stay well away from em :lol:

Bass pulls a shitload of current, not what your standard 4x100rms can readily supply. Dedicated sub / amp system and high pass filter on the 4chan works mint.

Even my PDX will cut out at high volume with the high pass turned off, but then it is running 2ohm speakers which are harder on the amp than 4ohm

cheers for the correction yowzer. didnt realise the amp was for component speakers until after i posted that comment. second week into autotronics at unitech atm so am just starting to learn about all of that electrical bs hehe