91 l300 engine problems/ lsd options

Southern Hardstyle

am after an lsd for the van, have spotted this one on trademe, just want opinions on it, is this the way to go? will it fit a 91 housing since it came out of the 95? Am also after a manual for a 91 l300 if anyone on here has one, only one on trademe which is an autofix one. Any mitsi wisdom would be appreciated (fuel)

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Car-parts-accessories/Mitsubishi/Diffs-axles/auction-267494712.htm

yeah sorry I'm not entirely sure either, haven't had too much to do with L300/L200 diffs. I guess it depends what model exactly that diff came out of. It says '95 camper truck but who knows what engine/transmission combination it had.

That LSD would supposedly go into a Starion 'big' diff, which aren't actually too common to find and if I could find a Starion 'big' diff I would snap up that LSD diff, but I'm stuck with the 'small' diff.

thats a bugger then, i dont know whether they changed the diff on later models of l300, and if fuel cant answer it then in sure no one else can :lol: .

Well just spent $600 getting gaskets replaced (tailseal, diffseal, rocket cover, new dizzy gasket) and after i handed over the cash was told not to have long term plans as the engine was on its way out :evil: . So wondering if anyone on os has a spare 4g63 sohc carbie motor sitting around? Am contemplating going g63t out of an old starion and try running low boost for less then 20% power gain (as done in sr20de+t's in primeras) but that might be a bit more hassle, when they mechanics took off the sump they found leaves and crap in there, is smoking pretty badly and losing oil every 5days or so and is still leaking. Dont know wether to put more funds into current engine or source another one, or even getting a sohc efi out of a chariot or others. Also have been told diff head is rooted ( old owner doing too many skids). Any help would be o for oarsomes/fuel

That LSD would supposedly go into a Starion 'big' diff, which aren't actually too common to find and if I could find a Starion 'big' diff I would snap up that LSD diff, but I'm stuck with the 'small' diff.

The diff head would go in the 'big' starion housing, but the axle splines are different on l200/300 diffs, and the 'big' starion CV's don't fit :(.