Red Sunday's GTO

Guest Zeb

not a mitsi hater,but these and the starion is the only mitsi id ever own.

I often think why it took so long for another GTO to be built by mitsi!.

I remember years ago seeing an add in a "magazine" for the starion,it said something like "the first japanese production car to reach 250kph!" or something similar.

Nice cars for sure.I saw one on the back of a truck about a month ago...red or bronze I cant remember,but I almost asked the driver at the lights where it was going,bu the I woke up and remembered I was married and fuckin broke!

Keep the pics coming on the build...im thinking of selling my car and getting one of these or a Valiant VH pacer.......of course the GTO would have to be a 6cyl once im done :)

He said none of his cars are for sale but Im sure you could get it with a fair offer. In Otago, not sure about reg ad those photos dont have the damn plates in them! rest are on another computer

fucking man,ill walk down there to buy that muffucker.

Will he take 3 dogs,a cat and body parts for it!Depending on how old he is ofcourse.

Seriously,I want that.

I remember seeing them around when I was around 7-8yrs old,thinking who would name a car a Prince.

What year is it,im thinking its a S57?

Cmon KYteler???

Kick my arse into line :)

Ill say it again,if its for sale,ill take a trip to see that thing,if I get it running,ill take it.

WHO WANTS TO BUY MY ZED!!!

That's the sprit, the Prince Gloria/B200 is a dam fine car to drive! :D

In saying that, old GTO's are too... and Mr Red Sundays one is getting there. Keep up the good work man! If your after the stripe decals, I'm pretty sure that when I had my one, that Kempys Misti spares in south Auckland were selling them new. Don't know if they still are, and they have moved in the last year or two, but still might be worth ringing them if they are what your after.

Sweet GTO man. Looked so mint before you started taking it appart!!

Haha

I love choice resto's and this is one is gonna be lush

Cheers man, up close it was pretty rough, surface rust inside the cars bad to + always wanted to do a full strip down.

That's the sprit, the Prince Gloria/B200 is a dam fine car to drive! :D

In saying that, old GTO's are too... and Mr Red Sundays one is getting there. Keep up the good work man! If your after the stripe decals, I'm pretty sure that when I had my one, that Kempys Misti spares in south Auckland were selling them new. Don't know if they still are, and they have moved in the last year or two, but still might be worth ringing them if they are what your after.

Definitely after side stripes, my ones are painted on (badly) so I cant copy and reprint those ones, I'll give them a try today, nice.