Simon's 1980 KE35 Corolla

Simon

Ok, now i got some cash im after 13b inlet and exhaust manifolds and also a carb.

Think i also need a dizzy cap.

Interested in anything else you may have and think i need bearing in mind my conversion (mounts etc) that may save me building stuff. :)

Still coming up with things in photoshop :lol:

Edit: Build thread - viewtopic.php?f=17&t=17219

wantwwallgc9.jpg

^ it looks pretty mean but to be honest it might be trying to be to many styles at the same time. ie steels, walls, fenders, rotor, slammed, shaved and thats just what I can see so far. Will it have a white leather and aluminium interior with carbon fibre?

Nah just taking the piss there. I reckon perhaps loose the fenders and maybe leave the grill in the rear guards and the door handle on it and it will look sweet/not too much like its trying to be an 808.

^ it looks pretty mean but to be honest it might be trying to be to many styles at the same time. ie steels, walls, fenders, rotor, slammed, shaved and thats just what I can see so far. Will it have a white leather and aluminium interior with carbon fibre?

Nah just taking the piss there. I reckon perhaps loose the fenders and maybe leave the grill in the rear guards and the door handle on it and it will look sweet/not too much like its trying to be an 808.

Yeah, your fully right though.

Its a shame that the door handles and vents are not photo shopped. Last owner filled them with bog and i dont have the bumpers. I put the mirrors and white walls on for lol's.

To be honest i will probably just build it to the rotor fag style and sell it to one of them for too much then buy something else.

To be honest i will probably just build it to the rotor fag style and sell it to one of them for too much then buy something else.

Not a bad idea, hopefully it will work. Those people have gone back to favouring Mazda's it seems. A de-reg RX3 shell with nothing will sell for $7000, yet there has been a nice condition rotor Gemini on trademe for years that won't sell for about $4000, and Corollas seem to be doing similar things now. Probably worth a shot though, just check it out before you invest/waste any money on it.

Would be cool to see a taste fully modified KE though. They seem few and far between up these ways (seem to be a few down south).

Yeah, just got to hope that buy the time iv finished it its still "in".

Its only cost me $1500 so far, including car, 13b, gearbox, wheels and tyres so it wont be one of those projects that i wont want to sell cos it owes me too much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...