Dunedin meat 2009

Guest Zeb

I have 2 ae70 notchback sprinters (one im wrecking) the other is 2 tone black and silver facelift one with 14 x 8"longchamps and im in the process of converting it to a TE71

My mates r all oldschool rwd toyota and datsun freaks they have TE71's, KE30's, datsun 160j coupe, KE25 coupe etc etc. All our cars r pretty modified the ke30 and 25 r probably the most impressive for mods :)

This is the one im wrecking

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=17012

And here is my toyspeed project thread. heaps of info oh and my mates ke25sr too check em out. U probably know us :)

ProjectAE70/TE71

http://forums.toyspeed.org.nz/viewtopic ... highlight=

KE25SR of doom!

http://forums.toyspeed.org.nz/viewtopic.php?t=66345

the links dont work for toyspeed unless ur a member, and for some reason it wont let me sign up. is it phill's white 25? and damo's datto and ke30 get them all abourd i not seen them in ages. do you no if chris has got anything more done on his kp 20V turbo yet.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh cbf signing up to toyspeed, just link some photos / start a thread here.

And if it's the 160j we're all thinking of (and it is), then it has to make an appearance!!

Oh hey Dane I saw at Shell a while ago a blue 929 wags same as yours, was like omg, then the dude came out started it up omg rotar bay. Wondered if you knew about it.

But yeh you gotta come.

Also shit waitangi day is soon.

13b bridgey from invers has the rx4 front. Done a nice job but i reckon that front and that colour looks shit on a wagon. doesnt suit. Hope it hasnt moved up here or i'll steal it for parts.

He was headed out the southern motorway so I think he has gone home. You're not scary okay.

the links dont work for toyspeed unless ur a member, and for some reason it wont let me sign up. is it phill's white 25? and damo's datto and ke30 get them all abourd i not seen them in ages. do you no if chris has got anything more done on his kp 20V turbo yet.

Yeah damiens my cousin and phils a mate. They should be keen as! Chris has just had the engine rebuilt I think so maybe it will be going again soon :)

The datto will be coming as the ke30 is still not finished

Rofls. some GC's in gore too. and every one of them has a roflsly unbelieveable car story. Fuck i love central.

Hey do you know that matt guy who's old man's a panelbeater in invers?

Had a mint b1600 he crashed and he recently crashed that kismyn green 808/3 coupe? owes me money and not answering his phone i'm starting to get cranky.

my apprentice knows him. hit thecentre plot in dunedin draggin :lol: i can find some numbers if you want.

Reas junction is waaay to far, dont bother trying to get brothers car kyteler, falcon would be more welcome.

Also Zeb ae70+champs=the xr4's of grahams old 280 etc

Figured that, there's only so many of those in a place like dunedin. speaking of, saw this two tone ae70 with some form of p-plate fly past my place today just as i was leaving for work, strange coincidence as i dont think ive seen the car before then.

have to get ryan to come along, not sure what state his 510 is in but he just bought some new wheels for it :)

Figured that, there's only so many of those in a place like dunedin. speaking of, saw this two tone ae70 with some form of p-plate fly past my place today just as i was leaving for work, strange coincidence as i dont think ive seen the car before then.

Lol that would be right :)

I only got the car from chch a few weeks ago so it's new to town. Yeah i bought graham's xr4's! The p plate is cozmo like my handle :D

Do u live somewhere around wakari maori hill way?

Rofls. some GC's in gore too. and every one of them has a roflsly unbelieveable car story. Fuck i love central.

Hey do you know that matt guy who's old man's a panelbeater in invers?

Had a mint b1600 he crashed and he recently crashed that kismyn green 808/3 coupe? owes me money and not answering his phone i'm starting to get cranky.

my apprentice knows him. hit thecentre plot in dunedin draggin :lol: i can find some numbers if you want.

I have numbers but he wont answer me. Yeah thats the one. Turned up at mine at 1am with a carload of drunks and then another 3 carloads of idiots showed up while I tried helping him out and lent him an oil cooler which he's refusing to give back or pay me for. Fucking rude actually. Sounds like he's wrecked alot of very nice old cars.

I only got the car from chch a few weeks ago so it's new to town. Yeah i bought graham's xr4's! The p plate is cozmo like my handle :D

Do u live somewhere around wakari maori hill way?

Nah I'm on Cargill st you came flying up the hill just as I was about to pull out. First time I've seen the car, and yeh I own that Mark II :D