kelvins How is that so slammed Cressida

macabre

Thought id start up a project thread for kelvin seeing as how he is more computer illiterate than me even :!:

Ill just post up some pics and he can post and tell you what hes done to it and whats planned for it :wink:

Btw this thing is fucken low scrapes on 90% of road and beaches on cats eyes.....

IMG_4212.jpg

IMG_4203.jpg

IMG_4211.jpg

hahaha thats me :D yea not 2 good with these computer thingys. Um so far have fitted gt4 front shocks in the front struts witch i shortened 65mm i think??? oh and cut one coil off as well. Rear has 3 coils off with shorter shocks and bump stops taken out. The rims are Arrow wheels 3 peace 15x8 and 15x9 with the centers flipt and the iner rim section polished. I got some 195/45/15s on them. I have flared the guards with sum 4inch steam pipe but still had to cut 9mm off the back of the rims to get them and the tyres to clear. It is off the road at the moment as the exhaust fell off as me and tank were driving on the weekend :lol: Il get sum pics of the new engine/turbo setup some time soon and have a go at putting them up.

• 2 weeks later...

I glued exhaust back up last weekend,it was mint didn't leak at all, then i kinda hit this man hole cover witch smashed and wedged itself under my car and now i think its cracked the manifold sounds rangy as.

Got me a nice big chunk of manhole cover to hang on the wall tho :D

Wiring loom for link arrived last week and also sused a turbo, its a holset off a cummins 5-6.5 litre truck, had it checked out and was told it mite be a bit slow to spool up but should be sweet

So I re-glued exhausts this arvo and well I was under there noticed this nice big hole under the drivers seat :cry:

It looks like that man hole cover did a bit of damage on its way through and theres two spots were you can put your hand through and push the carpet up, I have been meaning to weld sum plates along chassis rails so will fix this at the same time i guess.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Well she goes/kinda. Still rubbing a bit much in the rear as I had to go to a 205 50 since I couldnt get the 195 45s to bead onto the 10''s.

Il keep working at it though, need to find me some bigger gaurd rolling pipe I think. Now pics-

P4032569.jpg

P4032562.jpg

P4032572.jpg

P3242484.jpg

P3242483.jpg

P3242482.jpg