Christchurch Cruise and BBQ

xafordgod

Just got back from a awesome cruise with a mixture of hotrods and muscle cars. I had my white XA Fairmont Coupe there, my mate Tony had his GTR LJ torana and Russels Bronze XA Fairmont Coupe was also there.

Cool cruise then finished up at the end venue for a BBQ and chit chat and of course picture taking.

Heres a few.

bbq4.jpg

bbq5.jpg

bbq6.jpg

bbq7.jpg

bbq8.jpg

bbq9.jpg

bbq10.jpg

bbq11.jpg

After the BBQ, we left and Tony and I thought we would stop in for a cup of coffee on the way home. The first place was busy as so we went to another place.

bbq12.jpg

We ended up at coffee culture in Belfast ( just out of Christchurch near our place ) and had our coffee there.

bbq14.jpg

Spotted this in the car park as well. Nice original XW Falcon.

carparkfind.jpg

A great evening had by all. The next BBQ cruise is in mid feburary after the big show at the end of January.

Cheers,

Brendon

Very nice, I would be keen on the next one.

Let us know exact dates locations etc and I'll try and make that day free and I will try and get my mate in his 1 family owned XR Ford to join me.

Good to see the old metal and some very nice examples of Aussie classics which is my preference although I just like most older stuff.

• 2 weeks later...