Condenser rating 4G32 Lancer EX?

Scrubb

Hey guys,

I just bought a new condenser for my EX as I thought thats what might be causing some issues I have.

The one I took off is 0.27uF and the one I put on which I got from repco is 0.22uF and I think the car could possibly be running worse now :? (but could just me be :lol: )

Will this make a difference? And does anyone have a 4G32 out of an EX that they can check or know what rating condenser I should be using?

Thanks in advance :)

Got one with different rating cuz I'm not much of a mechanic lol So I went into repco said "I need a new condenser, heres the engine and chassis #" and thats what I was given. I told them "This is a different rating to the one that came off it" and I got told "well this is the part for your car that shows up on our computers"... Tried asking for one with the same rating but "they dont have access to that information.. only what parts go to which car"

In my defence, I only go there cuz its a 2 min walk down the road :lol:

So the new one I got is 0.22uF and the package says:

BOSCH

GM553

CONDENSER GM553-C

F005X047223AN

The old one broke so the wire got cut off and not much wire left on it.. I could join a wire to it and put a connector on it but its easier just to get the right on if I can or run without one.. they're cheap as chips.

Thanks for all your help

Awesome is that GM556 a 0.27uF like my old one or different? Just trying to figure out oif the old one was proper one or not

I replaced cap, rotor, points and adjusted points. Havnt done leads yet.

It used to only miss when going constant speed in third gear and when going really slow in 1st/2nd or when I accelerated only a tiny bit in 1st and 2nd or when decelerating but if I accelerated it would stop.

Got a GM556, Car runs like it did before I replaced condenser the first time (jerking/missing wise) but it has no writing on it what so ever so dont know what the specs are.. I just put tape around that extra piece lol. Might just cut it off.

Does anyone have a 4G32 out of a Lancer EX and can tell me the condenser rating? would help me alot..