syko's new toy

xafordgod

yeah, looks fucking nice. i've got a soft spot for old fords, the first time i realised i was into cars was looking at xb coupes in an old aussie motor trader mag.

congrats on the petrolhead pics too, let us know when it comes out so i remember to pick up a copy.

cheers

Matt

yeah thanx boys , yes it was kenny laprou if he ever wants to photo your car bro dont bother do it yaself cause hes shit the pics were shit all from the wrong angle the beast aint no show car but his pics showed every defect in it made it look like a shitta which we both know it isnt. on a lighter note how ya gettin on with your car is it goin with the v8 in it yet?

Umm argh yeah na. I saw ross today and he is waiting for a couple of valves then he can skim the head, blocks all done. So maybe, just maybe i mite get it next week. But i have been saying that for the last 1776393623 weeks so yeah. Gear box is all done, just new seaLs and stuff. Still using the 6 cyl converter too, so that will = high rpm?

the six cyl convertor wont do anything to the revs . but with the extra torque of the 8 it might/will turn it into a high stall as normally the convertor and engine are a matched pair using the wrong one can cause probs such as excess heat and heat is what kills trans . do u have an external trans cooler? . talk to ross about it if you cant stretch to a new convertor i have a v8 one u can borrow for a while till i build my c4

dave

I have the cooling lines running to the radiator from the gbox, i will talk to HB trans too, they are the guys that did the work on my C4. Do you need a bellhousing for your C4? Because i have one for a big C4, i couldnt use it because i have the small gbox.