Fitting fuel return line.

ProZac

still hori as. take tank to engineers and get a pipe welded on ftw.

They just love to weld petrol tanks :wink:

tell that to my old man. rofl.

compressed air to blow her out, then chuck the filler over a car exhasut for 5-10 min with it at like 2000rpm for maximum degass badness, solder shit on with coldish flame on teh gas. he's done a few holed bike tanks, 1x mini tank, 1x suzuki alto tank, for me, and countless diesel tanks (seen him do two that had half a tanks worth in them).

only thing the cunt needs to complete the full bogan package is a cig hangin' out his moufff. shame he doesn't smoke hah

I remember someone telling me about welding LPG tanks - used to have LPG going through them when MIGing so it would burn rich/flame etc instead of emptying them, and having it just the right ratio to go *boom*. Used to always get neighbours yelling "WTF are you doing?"/ringing fire brigade etc. :lol:

The name Andrew Watson really does ring a bell, but i cant place it... Quite possibly im thinking of a different Watson however... Elementary.

Ahhh, i finally understand how a Mk5 Cotry can be of use to me.... Go check where your fuel return line runs back into the tank! ;).