Rubbing sound whilst braking

corrupt

When i brake, my car makes this gay rubbing noise which is pissing me off now. Its definately not the front brakes, as sounds coming from the rear, and front has had new pads with no change. I suspect its the LR drum/brake shoe and when i remove the drum the shoe looks all glazed. Usually what i do, is i give the shoe and the drum a quick sand and they use some brake clean shit on them. Ive done this a few times now, but it always ends up the same. What do you guys reckon i should do?

edit , shoes were new a year ago, i dont rape them with handbrake skids either.

brakes are gay, is often pretty hard to hear what wheel the nioise is coming from due to the different distances from your ears to each wheel, id check that front pads arnt glazing, check disk for a lip maybe get them machined, then take to the back with a can or 2 of brake clean, re adjust them and perhaps even get the drums machined and check how much mean the drums have left in them.

if the above doesnt work, then smear some marmite over the brakes shoes and it will be right as rain

i think i might swap the drums over with another diff i have and see if that helps. definately not front brakepads as just tried different set in today. im almost certain noise is coming from the rear. will probably do as you say and readjust the rears etc