Help: Wheel machine needed.

Anyone has access to a wheel changing machine.? After being charged 36 bucks last time to change and balance two wheels i am keen to find a slightly more wallet friendly place. I have two sets of wheels/tyres combos i need to change. Happy to pay either beer, food or cold hard cash.

Cheers

Tony Tires in Kilbirnie have heaps of young dudes working there. Last time he did it for free (I was expecting to pay).

Or just leave them in there and ask them to do them over the day or week while isnt busy.. Hook them a $20 or $30 and they should do the lot.

wurd to that. tonys in petone and tonys opposite frank kits do em for free when ever ive been there. go see adrian the 80's king at tonys opposite frank kitts park. recite "badger badger badger mushroom mushroom" and he will either change your tyres for free, or die from laughter.

Cheers guys, will drop into tonys. Might take a couple at a time. Would hate to a full set of simmons with rubber and a full set of pirelli wheels and rubber sitting somewhere besides my place for too long.

haha yip. The pirelli are rims not rubber, i am a poor student. Got the simmons for a stupid price from someone i had helped out a bit with his racecar. They look great though. But in some regard pefer the pirelli rims

Neither but here are some pics:

Pirelli wheels on the car at the mo:

th130.jpg

Really polish up well and have handpolished them so just need to change abit of rubber around and all sorted.

and simmons:

DSC01722-1.jpg

Oh didnt know they made rims.

Pics of both if ya have any?

Pics of Pirellis too. Are they nice? You keens to sell? :D

haha Stud pattern 4*98pcd! Bloody italians. Offset on them is +60 also :shock:

Oh didnt know they made rims.

Pics of both if ya have any?

Pics of Pirellis too. Are they nice? You keens to sell? :D

haha Stud pattern 4*98pcd! Bloody italians. Offset on them is +60 also :shock:

eww that offset is crazy/dirty

Fiat stud pattern is close enough to that of a chevette for me though (4x100) :wink::P