AUTOSALON Oldskool and Rotor section

Guest Rotor Dynamic

Guest Rotor Dynamic

Hi Guys,

Autosalon have decided to have an Old Skool & Rotor Section at the Final Battle being held in Auckland on Nov 25th & 26th.

This section will not be included in the overall prize pool but there will be seperate prizes.

If you have a car that is up to show standard either modified or original and would like to be involved in this event please let me know ASAP and i will send you a form and details.

Entry is $100.00 if your entry is received by Nov 10th.

There are limited spaces so first in first serve.

Thanks Tash

Mbl 0274 925 965

Email tash@rotordynamic.co.nz

Rotor Dynamic Rotary Club

http://www.rotordynamic.co.nz

Hi Guys,

Autosalon have decided to have an Old Skool & Rotor Section at the Final Battle being held in Auckland on Nov 25th & 26th.

This section will not be included in the overall prize pool but there will be seperate prizes.

If you have a car that is up to show standard either modified or original and would like to be involved in this event please let me know ASAP and i will send you a form and details.

Entry is $100.00 if your entry is received by Nov 10th.

There are limited spaces so first in first serve.

Thanks Tash

Mbl 0274 925 965

Email tash@rotordynamic.co.nz

Rotor Dynamic Rotary Club

http://www.rotordynamic.co.nz

for those whno cant see the white

i would be keen but im a while off show quality

Guest Rotor Dynamic
^^^^ good point. is it $100 to enter any car at all??? or is that how much just for old schoolers?

It's a $100 for any entry into autosalon, the form they have sent me is across the board. The way I see it is that you've spent thousands on your car already ( in most cases) what's another $100 to get the appreciation of your hard work, it's a good thing that they have asked old skool cars to be involved but they may not bother asking again.

well it's about time! i think its a great idea and gives reason to attend. i must admit i stopped going as late model cars with flashy paint and body kits werent my thing but this one will be interesting!

stop ya bitchin

This should be posted in the general area aswell I think. I don't know if any of us 'northerners' have cars up to show standard. Would still be cool seeing anything in there tho! Gotta have something to give us a brake from the never ending stream of 'drift' cars.

It takes a lot of money to arrange an event of this size, thats why the ticket prices are so high. Sorry for more drift bagging, but it costs $20 to go watch that... I can certainly see that this is alot better value for money at $25 to get in.