South Island Champs

Josh

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm maybe... but I hate going to shows and seeing the same cars there eh.. it's pretty gay. 'Oh look, it's that gold capri again..' etc. Unless my car is different by then. However, if there was a decent amount of oldschool cars I'd do a stand. But not going solo eh. Fuckin waste of time imo.

People don't understand my car anyway. :rolleyes:

I'm not keen on entering this year, only changes have been a steering wheel, a headunit and new front speakers.

Maybe some other time though, some engine bay detailing is in order and new door trims, and a retrim of the rear trims in a matching black vinyl is on the cars, as well as rehashed boot setup (single sub, battery in boot) so maybe next year...... :rolleyes:

I think you need 5 cars minimum for a club display, so we have you me and Jared so far.

4 & R arent really about flash displays and everything either so wouldnt have to go all out, just something to grab people attention a bit more than just the cars sitting there, and yea could get the oldschool name out there big time.