Palmy Sq, every Friday night

Sparkle

was prety quiet. I so woulda gone to that thing at flyers if I'd known.mean.

cops don't give me any problems. True story. I've only been pulled up tiwce in a little over 2 years, before that I used to get pulled up every time I went out the gate haha..of those two time, once for carting a whole lot of drunken chicks round feilding at speed almost 2 year ago (got pulled, cop recognised one of them, got away with no wof or rego) and the other was in the van a couple months ago, with caboon waving a beer bottle at them, pulled me, gave me grief, let me go, without me even producing my licence, and giving them lip... they're all good in palmy, just dont be a cock in your car, and dont drive round in somehting with cutties and shit - me and sparkle used to cane(emphasis on the cane) round in his shit sigma wagon (brown, dented to fuck, spraypainted black rear windows and no muffler) and we never got grief. I've been driving the pug with no front plate for a few months... it's all relative.

but yuh, last night was quiet. dunno whats happened to cruising, it used to be busy as fuck on both nights... :cry:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 5idEwAyZmaZda
was prety quiet. I so woulda gone to that thing at flyers if I'd known.mean.

cops don't give me any problems. True story. I've only been pulled up tiwce in a little over 2 years, before that I used to get pulled up every time I went out the gate haha..of those two time, once for carting a whole lot of drunken chicks round feilding at speed almost 2 year ago (got pulled, cop recognised one of them, got away with no wof or rego) and the other was in the van a couple months ago, with caboon waving a beer bottle at them, pulled me, gave me grief, let me go, without me even producing my licence, and giving them lip... they're all good in palmy, just dont be a cock in your car, and dont drive round in somehting with cutties and shit - me and sparkle used to cane(emphasis on the cane) round in his shit sigma wagon (brown, dented to fuck, spraypainted black rear windows and no muffler) and we never got grief. I've been driving the pug with no front plate for a few months... it's all relative.

but yuh, last night was quiet. dunno whats happened to cruising, it used to be busy as fuck on both nights... :cry:

haha wickard bro. yea its been a while snice i been pulled, last time i got pulled was when i got my licnence back about 3 years ago now, was doing 200 down welly motor way hahah but yea i dont really boast about that prety stupid really, pigs pulled me saying i got no licence but yea showed them up,

OH, damn.... well next monday then you chode.

ok new plan

working most of the week and shit.. grrr stz

the dads hittin palmy on thursday, aparently pickin it up going or not, has been said before.. and im tryin to get friday off work to hit up palmy to go the guvners for a gig....

so yeah.. watch this space or something

Guest palmy_stylez
im keen for some fun

Who is palmy styles?Why hav you never talked to me?What a snob.And yeah, that was nicky that was shitty coz i am an arragant son of a bitch and dont give a toss wheather the girls are bord.

they can always get out and walk home if they dont like it

Treat em mean, keep em keen

wot the fuck cunt im no snob i fucking talk to you on msn!!!

:D oh and thanks for the nice comments tim and james

well i had a shit/good night, got sooooo drunk was great, didnt let the weather put me off!!!!

Guest 5idEwAyZmaZda
im keen for some fun

Who is palmy styles?Why hav you never talked to me?What a snob.And yeah, that was nicky that was shitty coz i am an arragant son of a bitch and dont give a toss wheather the girls are bord.

they can always get out and walk home if they dont like it

Treat em mean, keep em keen

wot the fuck cunt im no snob i fucking talk to you on msn!!!

:D oh and thanks for the nice comments tim and james

well i had a shit/good night, got sooooo drunk was great, didnt let the weather put me off!!!!

urr welcome