Block leak

Defcon

The blocks leaking oil from where the temp sender was snapped off. Tryed to use an easy out to get it out, but it snaped off! Tryed to drill it out, but hit the hardend steel from the easy-out and drilled the block instead. Ive tryed covering the fuck out of it with metal putty(knead it ect) but it still manages to leak out.

Any one got any ideas, I thought about progressivly tac welding it, but with an iron block theres a chance it might crack.

Def'

Yeah that would have been the idea, but the problem now is that the thread has been drilled from my efforts, so pulling it out, would just lead to a bigger hole. I need to cover the whole area some how, block it off, so no oil comes out, kinda hard at 100 psi o/p.

Def'

Cheers dude,yeah shoulda thought of that, am not keen to strip her as i just rebuilt it, but i guess its right on the dowels, and i do not want metal filings in the oil! Perhaps time to invest in some vlt pistons while im at it.

Cheers,

def'