2.8v6 105e

4D105e

A12 as in a datsun motor?

If you wanna keep it nissan again you can go for the VG30DE out of a Terrano or a 300ZX thats a 3 litre V6

or if you want it for then there is a 2.6 v6 which came in capris and cortinas. the grenada. there is probably a shit load of american ford v6's too.

yea i dont think there was any 2.6's but a 2.3v6 from a cortina wouldnt be too hard to find but all 70-80 ford v6's arent very tuneable and performance parts are hard to find unless you find a cosworth 2.8 v6 but very doubtful in nz. also, v6's are pretty heavy

ohh yes sorry forgot to Pm you about that well again it's not a conversion I have done but just of the top of my head there are things thats you need to convert the anglia have a look at this site and ill see if I can dig up some more info for you the conversion does not really invole much metal work if you buy a retro ford instalation kit but I have seen the firewall recessed a little to accomodate the water rail better :D

Anyway check this site out it's not a cheap thing do do and does invole a fair amount of new parts that you need to buy such as a WCXM but is definatly worth it

http://www.105speed.com/default.asp?id=173

how different is putting one into an anglia than an esky are they similer? atro could prolly help ya with a bit of info on whats needed as his esky is just about finished. also if ya find that mk2 corty struts fit pm me and ill sort some pics of my vented disc at 4 spot conversion 4 less than $500