Ke70 4agze conversion

4agze KE70

Gidday everyone

I have just started to build a ke70 sedan with map 4agze. Just a couple of questions before i go rushing into things im going to use a t50 gearbox i have sourced a 22 spline with a 4age bellhousing will that fit to the 4agze or do the have there own bellhousing? If they do the gear box support brackets will be different also won't they?

Also for the gearbox cross member what do i use?

Im guessing an ae70 cross member and mounts will need to be sourced?

If you have any links or photos that might help me on my way that would be great.

Thanks

Shaun

T50 and 4AGE bellhousing will fit the 4AGZE no problems. I'm not sure about the rest of your questions, but you are right and will most likely need to make new g/box mounts or relocate the original one.

Good luck man, keep us posted with your progress :wink:

Sweet so i can go ahead with getting T50 and support brackets but one more question before i do theres another t50 for sale but it has the clutch slave cylinder on the exhaust side. Does this mean that its not an orginal 4age t50 what complactions does this create.

get a rwd waterpump, and if it's a bigport 4agze get hold of a rwd bluetop inlet manifold, otherwise you will have to cut the throttle off one end, weld it on the other..

use rwd flywheel and clutch etc, 4agze items wont fit the bellhousing

ae86/ae70 engine mounts, ae70 crossmember

T50 will die after a little while, w55 conversion would be the go :twisted:

Ok so if i go w5* gearbox i can get one with 4age bellhousing from reardrive what fabrication will need to be done to ke70 sedan to fit? Any tunnel bashing, are they cable or hydrualic clutch? Will the gear shifter sit further back? Also what tail shaft would i use i would have to get one made to suit correct?