oldskool project

Guest Scheme

Guest Scheme

gidday'

I currently own a 1991 primera.. but I smacked it round a pole on monday night... gonna get it fixed but I'm looking at building up an oldschool toyota wagon; cuz they look phat

What do you guys suggest for an old wagon?

I'm looking to do a 4age conversion, how much work is involved?

Yeah corona wags for sure.

i was gonna grab one ive seen locally but im after a datto now.

You're damn right you are ;):D

Don't get a DX, they're a bit common, I reckon keep your eyes peeled for a Toyota Crown Estate, I've never physically seen one, but the pictures sure look good. Oh, and forget a little 4AGE in it, may as well go 1JZ ;)

Yeah corona wags for sure.

i was gonna grab one ive seen locally but im after a datto now.

You're damn right you are ;):D

Don't get a DX, they're a bit common, I reckon keep your eyes peeled for a Toyota Crown Estate, I've never physically seen one, but the pictures sure look good. Oh, and forget a little 4AGE in it, may as well go 1JZ ;)

Excellent Call!! 1JZ's haul ass. my cousins got one in his chaser. its a big car but it plants your ass in the seats. i dont think a 4age would haul a big ass estate like that either.

those estates (i assume you're talking about the MS6*, the ones with the chrome strip and gap along the front of the bonnet) were never released over here :( you can't even get them in Aussie unless you're real lucky (the version i heard is there's only 1 in the country) so unless you want to try and buy one out of Japan you'd be bloody lucky to find one, plus i'd hunt you down and kill you out of jealousy.

i'd go corona wagon if you can find a decent one, or even a MK11 but they're even harder to find. of course you could join the masses of people trying to get hold of a decent condition KE26 or KE36 corolla wagon. i still like these cars but i'd prefer to own something a bit more rare and a bit less loved by all myself.

cheers

Matt