any1 got starions 4 sale?

Guest 78lancer

Guest 78lancer

hey prety much finishd my lancer, just need a top coat of paint, and now im gunna buy another lancer but put in a starion motor so if any 1 got a whole running starion, or even a motor and box id like 2 hear bout it, preferably manawatu area but ne thing lower north island..

running starions are generally pretty expensive. there's a couple on trademe at the moment though. try looking for RWD sigma and galant turbo's, same motor and gearbox, same turbo, fairly similar loom, plus 'apparently' the front brakes are a bolt in swap and if you can find a disc brake sigma rear diff should swap right over as well (galant's are IRS)

cheers

Matt

Guest 78lancer

do the sigmas run the same inlet manifold cuz i looked at my mates 2day is there is little electronics but heaps of vacuums, i think it was only 3 (approx)eci plugs on the manifold abd it was throttle body injected but lookd similar 2 a carb??.. defective- were bouts r u??

do the sigmas run the same inlet manifold cuz i looked at my mates 2day is there is little electronics but heaps of vacuums, i think it was only 3 (approx)eci plugs on the manifold abd it was throttle body injected but lookd similar 2 a carb??.. defective- were bouts r u??

the early sigmas did (rwd ones) i think the fwd ones used a basic mpi set up, cant actually remember off hand.

im in nelson.

Guest 78lancer

my lancer is pre ex shape and has leafs so weilding in leaf mounts will b easy but my brake line 2 the rear is 1 solid line going thru the left hand wheelcylinder and then out of it across the diff 2 the right hand, does ne 1 no wat other mitsi's do this??

it wouldn't be hard to modify your brake lines to suit, just run one solid line down the centre of the car then through a rubber brake hose and meet it up with whatever diff you decide to use. any brake shop should be able to make up a specified length then just use a cheap set of pipe benders to shape it. might have to use some sort of brake bias adjuster but i doubt it.

cheers

Matt

Guest 78lancer

heressum pics of nu color.. pretty gud 4 $50 and wen it was mixed out of a dark green and canary yellow wen the mixer was tipsy...but it was 2pak paint so a bit of a difficult first time spraying for me

my.php?loc=img175ℑ=gotgreen1er.jpg

dunno if thatil work so her another 1..

gotgreen1er.th.jpg