rust and new paint,

Guest kornstar

Guest kornstar

im look at getting all the rust out of the kingy, theres no THAT much but just in doors etc and a few places worth worrying, cills dam it, then i wanna get a new coat of paint for her aswell, ive got a mate with a compressor, so i could paint it myself.... maybe. I dont have any skill in the weldin department so ill have to get the rust done proffesionally, so should i get the paint done at the same time?? and does anybody no of a goodquality, Not expensive place to go... either hamz or aucks..

jerm you no someone who was doing ur paint? any good???

bro,when i got my ute done(12a nosecone),it took over 40hours work and alot of fuckin around.....i had a panelbeater do all the welding/fairing work so it come up mint....then i sanded it,primed it,sanded it,primed it,painted myself in my drive...come up alright,paint still looks tight...

i had alot of trust put into the panelbeater ae,cos he was welding a mint 12a nosecone upto brand new b1600 front guards that cost $300ea...DOH!!

just find yourself a old wise panelbeater who knows his shit....get quotes....tell them they dont get paid if your not happy with the work theyv done...

i found out the hard way ae,i had a "profesional" panelbeater make up a seamless tail gate with built in rollpan for my ute,it was totally fukt up,he warped the deck too...i told him id only pay half of the work he did...