4agze cold start signal wiring question.

matt_spitfire

Hey team, I'm just finishing up the wiring on a 4agze.

Ive got one of the easy wire looms. 

It basically goes like this.. 4agze loom 5 wires, 3 of them I need to hook up to my factory ignition switch which has four wires so should be pretty straight forward

1. Blk/red wire on factory ignition switch has constant power with ignition on and off and doesn't lose power when starter cranks - I've  hooked this up to yellow constant wire on 4agze loom with 5a inline fuse. 

2. Blk/white wire on factory ignition switch Has 12v when ignition starter cranks.

3. Blk/yellow on factory ignition switch Has 12v when ignition is on in acc's position and drops to about 9v when starter cranks.

4. Blu/red on factory ignition switch Has 12v with ignition on and drops to 0v when starter cranks.

and finally we arrive to my question,  there is a small black wire on the 4agze loom which is the starter signal for the ecu I assume this is for the cold start injector.. Basically I'm just after confirmation which wire I should hook into on my factory ignition switch for it to get the right signal when the starter is cracking over? 

The two wires on the 4agze loom I havnt mentioned are for the alternator and fuel pumps so don't need any info on these.

cheers!

- matt