Oriental Express 2016 - Perth, W.A

Hey everyone, 

Last weekend was a good one with the Oriental Express car show putting on an awesome day. It's the second year it has been running, organised by the local car club TECCWA (Toyota enthusiast car club western Australia). The day was a pearler with an awesome turnout at in the Swan Valley. The event is Japanese based and pulls a large number of earlier retro examples as well as some more modern, there also happened to be a few American low riders that rolled up and plenty or rotors. 

Here's a few pics I was able to snap (don't hate too hard at my amateur skills, was just 'point-and-shooting' with the auto focus because I was lazy and only just discovered I had some basic editing software so had a play around with it).

IMG_0995_zpsq9bcojln.jpgIMG_1001_zpsxdivga4x.jpg

IMG_0998_zpsmc9iufgb.jpgIMG_1022_zpsowx679dm.jpgIMG_1018_zpsercqbt6u.jpgIMG_1003_zpsgmbrmwki.jpgIMG_1005_zpsjgwrjje9.jpgIMG_0993_zpslbuv9dxf.jpgIMG_0987_zpsl95mpdvb.jpgIMG_0979_zpsb4pj4cjj.jpgIMG_0977_zpswofqwkrh.jpgIMG_0973_zpsayldl12w.jpgIMG_0964_zpsrd27y7lt.jpgIMG_0960_zpsbhlzs9rp.jpg

• Like 3