EFI_LCs 95 Skidder

EFI_LC

Well, after 2 previous attempts to un-BMW myself I finally succeeded and now have something to replace it as my daily until I get my VK to where I am happy with it.

It is a manual 1995 Nissan Skyline HR33 GTS – 2.0 L RB20E SOHC boastng a tire shredding130 PS (96 kW@5600, 172 Nm@4400).

To say it is under powered is an under statement but then I never bought it for that as it is a daily, it does have a nice sounding sound system at and starts and runs and air con works etc. Compared to my carby VK Commodore it feels slower but it has more torque 86 kW @ 4200, 232 Nm @ 2400 and you wouldn't gain by revving over about 4600, where the Nissan starts power at about 4200-6000 the Holden has power at 1800-4000.

Now I though maybe if I got bored and didn't mind getting passed down the straight by every car in the field I could run 2k cup so took it out to the track and couldn't even keep up with a stock 96 Sentra down the straight but in the corners it had the typical skyline style handling although it definitely needs more camber and maybe a toe adjustment.

Ruapuna lap in 1:57 which would place me in the back 10 of a big 2k cup field.

Will I change the engine to a bigger one.... I doubt it but I am likely to make some upgrades but not sure what. VK is first cab on the rank for an upgrade after I finish the Starlet but after that......

What are your thoughts of what would you would do?