Wellington Monthly Meet: 18th June 2015 - MOVIE NIGHT!!

Dudes and dudettes,

Its winter and its dark and cold. And although this is the perfect Shabitat (Shaz + habitat) it's not ideal stand around and talk smack weather.

So.

We propose a visit to a movie museum with accompnaying film. Many of you will remember the one from last year (Time Cinema in Lyall Bay, Gone in 60 Seconds), so we are looking to have another at the same place. The main attraction is the film museum and the company of others. A movie will be played at the same time (how convinient)

So.

Looking to have it the usual day/time so 7pm screening time at Time Cinema ). 

So, please voice your excitement and whether you will be keen to attend (will be $20 a head),  Numbers are important so please only say yes if you will actually be likely to come. If there is not enough interest (ie ~15+ people) then it will not go ahead.

attendance here //oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/33331-welly-monthly-meet-3rd-thursday-of-the-month-discussion/page-90#entry1529045

Cheers

• Like 3

Right, this is a go. Thursday 18th June, meet up at 7pm at Time Cinema Lyall Bay,They have an excellent film museum type thingy which is worth a good browse. A screening of a moveie will follow at at 730.

To make life easy for the hosts, please prepay to me (as in before the day), and I will handle cash payment on the night (they only do cash). Price is $20 per head and includes tea/coffee. I would like to think that if you have said you will be coming that you will pay. Any remaining money will be transferred to the OS bank acocount (there may be a few bucks left over depending on how many people come as some of the cost is fixed, some is per head)

Payment details (please use user name as ref)

A Balme
02-0576-0053578-083

$20/head.

Attendance list to date (more are welcome!). people who have paid are crossed out.

Me
Kicker
Roger
KK
Keith
Crustywhip
Vivaspeed
Moaning Cupcake
Seedy
Goat +1
Shaz
Nominal