9" 2 rears wanting to use tube

Matteybean

Haha yeah I sort of figured it would but just thought I'd ask . Sealing up the fronts tonight n ill take to get front tyres put on 2m ..

Cheers bro yeah from what they were what a difference.

20140822_203836_zpsrvwuhrz5.jpg

If anyones interested this is how I got them to this .

they were orginally leaking so thought fuck it I'll get em all cleaned up while they are a part . Rears were tigged onto the Centre So sent them away to get chemically dipped then acid dipped so they return back to what you'd call a "mill" finish.

Powerstrip industries limited in penrose are awesome for this they have like a KFC chemical dip that doesn't damage any chrome or nickel so would be perfect for stripping back old panels with chrome on em etc and also doesn't distort or damage the steel either so pretty good..

Got em back looking like this.

20150303_135112_zpsgi9mgf3a.jpg

IMG-1425344004822-V_zpsnzbn7uza.jpg

Also git my bonnet hinges and radiator surround dipped n rust protected ready for a coat of primer.

Was 30 bucks per rim and $10 bucks per kg to get anything chemically dipped n acid.

From there they went to Dropped em off to braids n Whyte very reasonable priced . 40 bucks per rim to go metallic gun metal grey . 20 bucks per application so 20 for the grey powdercoating and 20 bucks for a crystal clear coat over top 3 day turn around.

Came back mint.

20150306_131445_zpscfvzdows.jpg

20150306_131522_zpsxwzzajxu.jpg

The lips were being polished at the time by progressive electro players n polishers in new lyn .. I took em the rears to remove the powdercoating n polish the outside lips as you'll see em with the tyres I'm using .

Rear wheels

20150306_151646_zpsmzbd3cgx.jpg

Fronts

20150306_151751_zpsfocfysdk.jpg

• Like 2