Zebra Dudes 1972 Triumph Super Legerra Prototype

The Dude

Just a little more to the story.

When we went to Waiheke, We had two hours to find the parts (all spread throughout an acre of bush) , put the steering together, assemble the nuts and bolts from the gravel floor storage system, extracate the car from a Mosquito infested bush, rebuild some brakes and hubs, find some wheels and tyres from the piles of crap he had there, and dig out  a Triumph Herald that had been there for at least 30 years to get some wheel nuts.

On top of this I had to deal with an insane dude, who gave me more and more expensive prices for parts I needed to get it rolling. We failed to make the Ferry spectacularly. and now I have to get it towed onto the Ferry and picked up by tow truck on the other side.

Arrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh, Why is it that all the interesting cars are owned by Nutters!!!!!!

p.s he had some cool 1940's Bedford trucks there if any of you guys would like to get into some serious, mid level Heavy Metal???

• Like 2

• 2 months later...