wanted, engine crane or extra pair of hands to fix trabi (Sunday)

If you haven't read the other posts in the meetup thread, 

- Got in car to go to meetup

- attempted to start car, starter makes a high rev noise, but engine doesn't start. 

- Push starting doesn't work 

Return today with tools. 

- remove starter

- starter appears to be fine, no teeth missing on starter or ring gear. 

- notice that fly wheel is spinning easier than it should.  

- notice that turning the fan which is connected to the crank is not rotating with flywheel. 

So hopefully its just a case of removing the engine and clutch, line up and reattach flywheel... reassemble clutch and stick the engine back in... worst case something has snapped, but I haven't heard anything go ping.. so hopefully just detached. 

But what I need help with is, I can lift the engine on my own when its out of the car, its only ~40-50kg but that is when I've have had all my weetbix and I have good starting position to lift the engine cleanly, getting it out of the engine bay is a bit harder, so I was hoping that someone might be able to lend an extra pair of hands to help lift it out/fix and reinstall (shouldn't take more than an hour including beer drinking.) or if someone could lend me a engine crane so I can do it myself. 

Cheers

Catatonic