In cab fuel lines?

Thchad

I'm setting up an ae86 for circuit and I'm planning out my fuel system but I can seem toxins much information regarding running my feed and return (braided lines) inside the car, just wondering if anybody knows what Motorsport nzs rules are regarding this. My sure tank and pump will be minted under the car and I'm not planning on having any connections inside the cab it'll just be two braided lines running from the diff end of the drive tunnel to the firewall.

Any and all help appreciated cheers

Sorry not toxins it's supposed to say " to find"

Lucky for you this is one of the more clear parts of Schedule A.

Have a look here  under section 4.12 article 1. (h). 

"

Where fuel lines pass through the cockpit metal tubing or hose with an outer steel 
braiding shall be used and any joins in the fuel line shall be made with industry 
quality threaded connectors. 
"

So you're fine to do this with either metal 'bundy' tubing or braided line only. Any connections have to be with AN fittings, not brass barbs and hose clamps. 

It sounds like this won't be a problem for you but any tanks, pumps, filters, etc must be isolated with a fireproof firewall if they're inside the cabin.